A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Neel is Excellent. Dr. Neel has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Neel graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Neel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Neel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Neel practice?
Dr. Robert Neel practices Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, KY and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Neel, Dr. Bobby Neel, Dr. Robbie Neel, Dr. Rupert Neel