A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Neff, Accepting new patients is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neff
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
- Hocking Valley Comm Hospital, Logan, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Neff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Neff practice?
- Dr. Robert Neff has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Neff practices Family Medicine near Logan, OH.
See Logan Primary Care Doctors.