A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Negrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Negrin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Negrin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Negrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Negrin, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Negrin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stuart Negrin MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Negrin practice?
- Dr. Robert Negrin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Negrin practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.