Learn more about Dr. Robert Negrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Negrin, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Negrin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Negrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Negrin practice?
Dr. Robert Negrin practices Hematology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Hematologists.