Learn more about Dr. Robert Neilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Neilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neilson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Neilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winona Health
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Neilson practice?
Dr. Robert Neilson practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winona, MN.
See Lubbock Internists.