Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
I was very impressed that the ER plastic surgeons could call him at 3:00am to review my injury with him and the promptness of the scheduling of an evaluation in his office a few after my accident. The surgery to put my cheek bone back in place and the care evaluation of the options of my broken jaw and chip in my nose, gave me confidence that my outcome would be positive. Dr. Nisbet is both pleasant and reassuring. My wife and I truly thank him.

March 11th, 2014
Awesome Dr and incredible office staff
Dr. Nesbit and his office staff have been seeing me on and off for 3 years. Dr. Nesbit has been more than professional, and for a busy surgeon is very attentive to his patients, making sure they are comfortable and their needs being attended too. I have only ever seen his assistant once or twice in three years, all the other time has been Dr. Nesbit, which is important to me as he is the doctor doing my surgeries. He has done remarkable work on me with very difficult situations, informing my husband and myself along the way of everything, making himself available to see me same day if necessary. His office staff is professional, kind, caring, you could not ask for a better office staff. They are genuine, and concerned with each individual patient. The professionalism you experience as a patient in his office is well worth noting. And if you have to wait a little bit to see Dr. Nesbit that is because the patient before you needs that time, with myself I have found that I was that patient that needed the extra time more than once and never felt rushed or that he did not care. He is a wonderful, professional, courteous, skilled plastic surgeon, whom I would recommend to anyone. If you are looking for a perfect office and an exceptional doctor, go see Dr. Nesbit and everyone in his office, they will (as Doc McStuffins says) "Fix you right up".

November 14th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr Nesbit for over 18 months after a diagnosis of breast cancer and reconstruction. He has been absolutely amazing this whole time, he always spends the right amount of time with me at my visits, and he has always taken my feelings and thoughts into consideration. So far I have had three surgeries, and I'm nearly done, the result has been just amazing. He is a talented surgeon, and a really good person, his office staff has always been exceptional too.

June 2nd, 2013
Cindy Wemette cancer patient
the first time I met Dr. Nesbit was February 1st, 2013. For a consultation for reconstruction at the same time as my mastectomy. I am not impressed ea ...

May 24th, 2013
Reconstruction
I met with Dr. Nesbit and immediately felt a comfortable connection. He is very confident in what he does (some might find this arrogant) I find it comforting to know I am in the hands of a professional. He takes his time and explains everything before the procedures and answers any questions. His goal is to end up with happy patients. Happy patients reflect that he did his job to the best of his ability. Could not be more pleased!

February 24th, 2013
Mrs.
I was impressed with Dr. Nesbit right from the first office visit. He is extremely knowledgeable about his work, works alongside other Doctors with ease, has an amazing bedside manner and is available when needed. He has been with me every step of the way throughout my surgery and has even called on his own time to check up on me. He worked alongside Dr. Harlow in the operating room along with two other operations of his own. He was at the hospital everyday checking on me and monitoring everything from bloodwork to medications given. He has given me many positive words and really cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Nesbit 100%.

July 9th, 2012
While some might find Dr. Nesbit a bit conceited, I found his "self-promotion" during our initial consultation a reassurance that I was literally in "good hands". He took the time needed on my reconstructive surgery to do an excellent, thorough job.

March 2nd, 2012
Plastic surgery is a difficult decision to come to, and then to have a meeting of minds between you and the physician is extremely challenging. My experience with Dr. Nesbit was, in all respects an exceptionally positive experience. I saw someone else in this forum use the word arrogant to describe Dr. Nesbit. It seems to me that is the common descriptor for surgeons, and particularly plastic surgeons. I did not find Dr. Nesbit to be arrogant, but rather I found him to be a physician who is very proud of his work, and with reason. Dr. Nesbit and his staff were absolutely clear with me about what could be achieved through plastic surgery, about its limitations, about the difficulty of the surgery and the recovery period, and the respective roles of the physician AND my role as the patient. They helped me to mesh my expectations with reality. Dr. Nesbit and his staff provided me exceptional, caring and compassionate medical care and attention before, during, and after my surgery. I had several serious complications because of the way my body handles stress and Dr. Nesbit took exceptional care of me, both physically and psychologically, throughout each and every one of those difficulties. It has been over six months since my surgery and I am already so very pleased with the results that I will be eternally grateful to this physician and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Nesbit.

December 2nd, 2011
Reconstructive
I never had the opportunity to meet Dr Nesbit before he did a facial reconstruction for me. Let me say I'm not done yet but am already pleased with what he has done. I've read some other reviews that are not so flattering and can tell you three things based on my experience this far:1. Sometimes cosmetic surgeries get postponed because someone needs something like a new face because they have cancer and a large part of their face is being removed - sorry but new faces and such get bumped right to the front of the line. 2. He is an employee of FAHC doesn't matter what insurance pays he doesn't get paid by the more by the hospital fir certain procedures. I know because I asked him after learning he had to postpone elective surgeries. 3. He is caring and takes his time. I have never felt like I wasn't a priority. The negative comments are discouraging because it seems like people have forgotten that sometimes even though they want there breast enlarged or reduced there are people like me that just want a face and if that means breast have to wait then oh well. Dr Nesbit is a great doctor with wonderful skills. He is sure of himself and his talents. Something you want from a person rebuilding your face.

June 10th, 2011
I recently had surgery with Dr. Nesbit. I have been VERY impressed right from the first phone call when I made my consultation appointment with him. Dr. nesbit has a top notch staff and the entire practice is an absolute joy to deal with. I greatly appreciated Dr. Nesbit and his patience with me as I asked questions. I felt immediately at ease with Dr. Nesbit and had no worries about asking any questions at all. Dr. Nesbit gave me all of the time that I desired so that when I left my appointments I felt comfortable that my questions had been answered. I am 2 weeks post op now and I have to say that I am even more impressed with the work that he has done. Dr,. Nesbit has given me my life back. If you are looking for a top notch practice with a highly skilled, compassionate, and wonderful doctor then look no further that Dr. nesbit. I look forward to the continues improvements that the surgery will give me. Thank you Dr. Nesbit and Kim!

November 9th, 2010
Very professional and spent plenty of time with me reviewing the plan...impressed with his attention to making sure that our collective expectations were reasonable...very happy with the outcome of my breast augmentation.

August 28th, 2010
Hot again!
Dr. Nesbit made everything having three kids did to me vanish. In the two years before my "Mommy Makeover" I saw three plastic surgeons. One in Vermont, one in Montreal and one in Arizona (inlaws live there). Dr. Nesbit spent more time and was more caring than all of them combined (and not creepy like the one near my home). I had been hesitant to have the procedure done but he spelled out all the risks to the point where both my husband and I where comfortable. A FAOF had a boob job and recommended Dr. Nesbit. I searched him on the internet and found a review here the night before my appointment and almost did not go based on an angry review on this site which is why I am posting here. If you are looking meet with several plastic surgeons then go with Dr. Nesbit. With the exception of him running 20-30 minutes behind my experience was perfect. I love my new body and my husband can't keep his hands off of me!