A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nettune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nettune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nettune
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nettune Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettune graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Nettune has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Nettune MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Nettune practice?
- Dr. Robert Nettune has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Nettune practices Ophthalmology near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.