A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nettune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nettune is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettune graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Nettune has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nettune accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Nettune practice?
Dr. Robert Nettune practices Ophthalmology near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX and Kaufman, TX.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.