A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nettune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nettune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nettune
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nettune Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettune graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Nettune has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Nettune MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Nettune practice?
- Dr. Robert Nettune has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Nettune practices Ophthalmology near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.