Learn more about Dr. Robert Nettune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nettune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nettune
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nettune Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettune graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Nettune has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Nettune MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Nettune practice?
- Dr. Robert Nettune has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Nettune practices Ophthalmology near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gun Barrel City, TX.
See Athens Ophthalmologists.