Dr. Robert Nettune MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 2nd, 2015
Very caring and takes time to explain everything. He took a personal interest in my father and not only spent time explaining things, he made an effort to ease all worries that I had. I would recommend Dr. Nettune to my family and friends.

July 9th, 2014
Run, run as fast as you can
Nightmare, he is a uncaring doctor who needs his license removed.

February 6th, 2014
Not very confident in this doctor.
Wish there was another doctor in my area that took my insurance. I will have a better idea on his overall rating after surgery. Right now not impressed and very nervous about the procedure because he didn't explain in detail and didn't seem to have time to address my questions. One of his "nurses" was extremely rude and told us that "they didn't do all the require tests for the surgery in one visit because the insurance pays better if they do a couple of appointments for the pre surgery tests. And it didn't matter to her that we have to pay 2 or more co payments for the office visit" because "that's just the way we do it and we would just have to deal with it" She said "the most important thing was that the doctor gets paid for the visits because he gets mad if he doesn't get paid". I felt like a dollar sign not a patient. Unfortunately he is the only doctor that takes my insurance or I would not be returning.