Dr. Robert Timothy Neumann MD, PHD, and MBA is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neumann, MD, PHD, MBA is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neumann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Neumann practice?
Dr. Robert Neumann practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Neumann, Dr. Bobby Neumann, Dr. Rob Neumann, Dr. Robbie Neumann