A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neumann, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumann graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Neumann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Timothy Neumann MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Neumann practice?
- Dr. Robert Neumann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Neumann practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.