Learn more about Dr. Robert Neumayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Neumayr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neumayr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neumayr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumayr graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Neumayr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Herman Neumayr MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Neumayr practice?
- Dr. Robert Neumayr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Neumayr practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.