A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Neumayr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Neumayr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neumayr
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Neumayr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Neumayr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neumayr graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Neumayr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Herman Neumayr MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Neumayr practice?
- Dr. Robert Neumayr has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Neumayr practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.