Dr. Robert Nezami MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2012
No passion for helping patients
I had him for around four months and he just plain doesn't do the job because he has passion for helping people. It's obvious he only does it because of the money and the fact that he just sits there and does nothing. Literally, he doesn't give feedback. You'll get nothing out of his sessions but wasted time.

September 16th, 2012
Mediocre
He doesn't really care about you, even though he says that he does. I usually don't like seeing psychiatrists months apart, especially when starting new medications. When I was still adjusting to my meds, he already scheduled an appointment for a month later. He's somewhat awkward, but if you want a straightforward psychiatrist in which you can just accurately present your problems, he can prescribe you a potential medicine. He also uses part of your appointment time to review over his notes of you before seeing you, which results in sometimes a 30+ min time. I found it very hard to "click" with him.

January 4th, 2012
He does not know what he is doing.
I have seen Dr. Nazzami now for 8 months. He doesn't listen to me so he is not able to properly diagnose. I was shocked when he didn't even remember prescribing a medication and questioned me as to where I got the prescription. I was having severe anxiety on zoloft and let him know it was not the right fit. His response was to increase to dossage to see what happens. My anxiety got so bad that it required a trip to the emergency room. Please stay away from this doctor. He does not have the ability to help and as a result I am paying to price and can't function.

November 3rd, 2015