Dr. Robert Nichols Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nichols?

November 21st, 2013

Commendably Conversant & Attentive Office Manner

I've been seeing Dr. Nichols for a few years now. His conversational manner and attentiveness always put me at ease. When he told me that I need to make some lifestyle adjustments, he spoke in such a serious and caring manner that he imparted a lasting impression on me. I never feel rushed, and Dr. Nichols is very down-to-earth; taking time to address my concerns in simple language and even injecting humor at times. He's well versed in the medications I take, and he routinely questions me, seeking clues about their effects or lack thereof. He speaks to me, rather than at me, and it's quite evident that he genuinely cares and invests himself in the well-being of his patients.

April 2nd, 2009

Avoid this doctor

Office staff is incompetent and doctor does not take patient concerns seriously. Never returns calls. Alway has staff return calls. Not accessible.

July 13th, 2017