Family Practitioner, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Mentor Medical Office Building
7060 Wayside Dr
Mentor, OH 44060
440-357-2770
Locations and availability (4)

|  One Word: EXCELLENCE  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

We were referred to Dr. Nickodem by a friend who worked for him for many years. My husband had torn his achilles tendon. With one phone, my husband was in that day. Dr. Nickodem is an extremely experienced, professional, conservative surgeon who explained everything and took as much time as we needed to feel comfortable about the surgery. Surgery was done within 2 days and my husband was almost pain free the day of the surgery...no pain meds either! Dr. Nickodem's skill and experience are outstanding and my husband recovered quickly and his tendon is as good as new. A year later, I went in for calf pain, thinking I tore something, and Dr. Nickodem was concerned it was a blood clot and had me wheeled to the emergency room immediately. Yes...I had a blood clot. He saved my life that day. We are forever grateful for Dr. Nickodem - and his team of professionals. Grade: A in our book.

|  Would recommend  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2010

Dr. Nickodem and his staff have been above average in treating me and my otherfamily members in times of severe injury and pain.I would highly recommend that you consult with Dr. Nickodem before you opt for another orthopedic specialist.