A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Niedringhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Niedringhaus is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Niedringhaus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedringhaus graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Niedringhaus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Niedringhaus MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Niedringhaus practice?
- Dr. Robert Niedringhaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Niedringhaus practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Hematologists.