Dr. Robert Nobles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 25th, 2016
Great doctor and staff

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Nobles takes the time to listen to your concerns and offers excellent advice.

July 19th, 2016
Great Bedside Manner
Dr. Nobles has been a very great care provider for me and my family.The best part besides his great bedside manner is that I never have long wait times to see him.He is always on time and I appreciated his time management skills.He is very thorough and I never feel rushed and the rest of his staff are kind and caring as well. Dr. Nobles has worked with me to create a better health and wellness plan through diet and exercise rather than prescriptions.I recommend him to all my friends and family.

July 18th, 2016
Great doctor!
I was having trouble finding a new PCP that took my insurance and could see me quickly. I called Dr. Nobles and they were able to see me within a few days. I cannot believe how lucky I got to find this doctor! He and his staff are wonderful. I've seen him several times now and am always able to get an appointment easily, and the wait is never very long, and he always listens and takes very good care of me. He knows his stuff and is friendly (and funny)..... great doctor!

June 21st, 2016
Horrible experience with Dr Nobles. He didn't take the time to listen or even examine my complaints. He touted his board certification and told me to take an iron supplement. If you're female DO NOT see this dr as he will disregard everything you say and just tell you you're menstruating. Shoulder pain and numbness and all he could say is take an iron pill. He's fired. I'm not going back. My 5 year old has better manners and insight than he does.

May 18th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Nobles for over 20 years. He is a straight forward no nonsense doctor who will do what is necessary while not performing unneeded tests while providing good quality care.

May 9th, 2016
Great doctor!
Would highly recommend Dr. Nobles and his staff! I've never had a doctor that will see me the same day when I'm sick, but Dr. Nobles will, even if his schedule is booked. I never have to spend too much time in the waiting room either. I truly appreciate that Dr. Nobles and his staff is considerate of my time... they are very professional and caring!

April 7th, 2016
Hurried appointment. When you ask questions about treatment or medications he acts like doesn't have time or provides the least amount of information.

February 23rd, 2016
Great Doctor
Clean office, friendly staff, and knowledgeable Doctor. Couldn't ask for a better Primary Care Physician.

January 14th, 2016
My experience over the last few years with Dr. Nobles office has been completely professional on every level. From the moment I call in till the moment I leave, I feel very satisfied. They always make you feel as thought they care about making you feel better. They see you the same day you call, which is so important when you are sick. And I have never had a "way to long" wait in the waiting room. They get you in and take care of you. There have been times when I just felt terrible and with his expertise, diagnosis and meds, I am back to myself in no time. They staff is friendly and they treat you like you matter to them. I have been to some Dr.'s offices where I guess they have so many patients that they treat you like a number and not like a person. I highly recommend Dr. Nobles to anyone who wants fast and caring treatment from beginning to end.

January 14th, 2016
Best Doctor and staff, would not hesitate to recommend!

January 6th, 2016
Standing Appointments
I have standing quarterly follow-up appointments. The Doctor and staff are always courteous and helpful.