A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nogler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nogler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nogler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nogler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Nogler graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nogler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rusk County Memorial Hospital
- Baldwin Hosp, Baldwin, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Nogler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Nogler practice?
- Dr. Robert Nogler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nogler practices Family Medicine near Ladysmith, WI.
See Ladysmith Family Physicians.