A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nogler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nogler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nogler graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nogler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
- Rusk County Memorial Hospital
- Baldwin Hosp, Baldwin, Wi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nogler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Nogler practice?
Dr. Robert Nogler practices Family Medicine near Ladysmith, WI.
See Ladysmith Family Physicians.