A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Noll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Noll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Noll, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noll graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Noll has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Noll practice?
Dr. Robert Noll practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.