Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
100 Lancater Ave
Suite 275
Wynnewood, PA 19096
610-642-1988
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Steve B. on Mar 18th, 2014

I saw Dr. Noone after having a horrible experience with another area Doctor. Dr. Noone was great and helped me get through this awful and painful condition. I would see him again if needed,

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
by Al on Jan 10th, 2014

Dr. Noone is a top notch surgeon. He is very caring and took the time to show me and explain the potential problem with my appendix. I felt comfortable with Dr. Noone and had him remove my appendix laparoscopically. He did a great job and i am feeling much better. I would highly recommend him.

|  Parents  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2013

Dr. Noone is amazing. Our daughter was diagnosed at 18 with a horrible and aggressive disease which completely altered her life-plans. Upon diagnosis we took her to The Cleveland Clinic, Mt. Sinai and several other health care institutions where they confirmed his findings. We live outside of Philadelphia and after much research realized that Dr. Noone was the surgeon who not only was completely familiar with the disease, but he was also able to wrap his head around the fact that our daughter was only 18 and took that into consideration in his approach. After consultation with Dr. Church who is the head of World Headquarters at The Cleveland Clinic for colon and digestive disorders, we found that Dr. Noone studied under Dr. Church and he highly recommended Dr. Noone for the surgery.Three years later and he has never let us down. He has performed all of her surgeries and he literally saved our daughter's life. He continues to care for her as this will be a life-long disease to battle. Today, our daughter continues with her college education and the pursuit of her dreams, and we have Dr. Noone to thank for that. We are eternally grateful. I would only go to Dr. Noone, even after much research and interviews with other doctors.

|  Hartmann Procedure and Reversal  |  show details
by Gracia Purcell on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Noone operated on me in an emergency situation. After a routine surgery that was botched by another surgeon I found myself in a precarious situation after my colon had been leaking into my peritoneal cavity for a week. The decision to perform a Hartman's procedure -needless to say-horrified me. Dr. Noone-having never met me before this occurence-came to my room and explained who he was and what he was going to do and why. At the time his demeanor soothed me-albeit not to the point of happiness, but none-the less-calmed me down. Seven and a half hours later he came out from the OR exhausted, but having saved my life. On one of my last visits Dr. Noone looked tired and ill-we (my husband and I) questioned why this was so. Dr. Noone replied that he was worried about one of his patients that might not make it-he had been at the hospital the night before. What more can I say?? He is certainly my white knight-and oddly enough-my husband's as well. Dr. Noone puts everything he is into treating his patients-and it certainly shows.

|  Extremely thorough!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

I had a sigmoid colectomy after several severe bouts of diverticulitis in March 2011. Dr. Noone explained in great detail what to expect before, during and after surgery. He even took my call at 10:00pm the night before surgery. His compassion and bedside manner was fantastic. I was terrified of this surgery and he made me feel safe and well-cared for. I had no complications and can say I had a very positive experience with Dr. Noone.

Jul 5th, 2011

Excellent surgeon, came highly recommended. Very nice man

Jun 8th, 2011

Best doctor ever. I have been very sick for a very long time. I live out of area but grew up out there. Dr. Noone met me in the hospital the day before surgery and saved my life in a very complicated surgery. I will forever be grateful. What an amazing man!

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by Catherine Bates on Mar 21st, 2011

My husband had a problem with his ostomy. It was closing. A Dr tried to stretch it and caused damage and extreme pain. We were referred to another Dr, but the wait was almost a month. I found Dr. Noone on the internet, reviewed his ratings on Sunday. We called on Monday and had an appointment on Tuesday. Dr Noone relieved his pain temporarily and scheduled surgery. We felt very comfortable with him. The surgery was on 3/18/2011 and we are extremely happy. Dr. Noone was able to revise the ostomy in spite of all the scar tissue, radiation damage and Abdominal revision due to the damage. He is a life saver.

|  Dr. Noone's Review  |  show details
by Shirley A. Wilson on Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Noone is an excellent surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and is able to synthesize complicated/difficult medical histories and current symptoms to make an appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan for surgical candidate. In addtion, he is professional yet caring enough to spend time with his patients both as hospital patients and as functioning humans.

|  Best surgeon  |  show details
by Dr. Noon's patient on Jul 27th, 2010

Dr. Noone is very experienced, very knowledgable,caring and an absolute artist. His love for surgery comes through when you talk to him. He is the best one in the Philadelphia and tri-state area.His staff espcially Karen, is wonderful.

Jun 29th, 2009

I had to wait a little while past my appointment time, but he wound up spending a long time with me to make sure all of my questions were answered. His staff was very polite and hospitable.