Dr. Robert Noone Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Noone Jr?

Chef

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I am writing this review for the benefit of anyone concerned if this is the right doctor for me, if this is who I want making possible life and death decisions regarding my well fair. well, this is your man... proper diagnose, good advice and confidence in what he's doing. I listened and was convinced that I'm in the right hands and would recommend this Dr. to anyone who has reservations about "is this the right man" is he the one that has my interest at heart. He is

Life Saver

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr Noone resolved a problem that two other doctors completely dismissed. He rebuilt my ostomy and straightened loops in my bowel.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

second to none

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Unsuccessful surgery, poor bedside manner, poor follow up. I would not recommend Dr. Noone

Amazing Surgeon

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Our previous experiences have been with Dr. Noone operating on our daughter for her very serious condition. In the past 8 months Dr. Noone saved my life and has performed surgery on my stomach twice -- completely unrelated. Thank you Dr. Noone for literally saving my life, and always being there for our family and our "middle of the night" emergencies.

Posted on March 18th, 2014

I saw Dr. Noone after having a horrible experience with another area Doctor. Dr. Noone was great and helped me get through this awful and painful condition. I would see him again if needed,

Great Surgeon

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Dr. Noone is a top notch surgeon. He is very caring and took the time to show me and explain the potential problem with my appendix. I felt comfortable with Dr. Noone and had him remove my appendix laparoscopically. He did a great job and i am feeling much better. I would highly recommend him.

Hartmann Procedure and Reversal

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Noone operated on me in an emergency situation. After a routine surgery that was botched by another surgeon I found myself in a precarious situation after my colon had been leaking into my peritoneal cavity for a week. The decision to perform a Hartman's procedure -needless to say-horrified me. Dr. Noone-having never met me before this occurence-came to my room and explained who he was and what he was going to do and why. At the time his demeanor soothed me-albeit not to the point of happiness, but none-the less-calmed me down. Seven and a half hours later he came out from the OR exhausted, but having saved my life. On one of my last visits Dr. Noone looked tired and ill-we (my husband and I) questioned why this was so. Dr. Noone replied that he was worried about one of his patients that might not make it-he had been at the hospital the night before. What more can I say?? He is certainly my white knight-and oddly enough-my husband's as well. Dr. Noone puts everything he is into treating his patients-and it certainly shows.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Excellent surgeon, came highly recommended. Very nice man

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Best doctor ever. I have been very sick for a very long time. I live out of area but grew up out there. Dr. Noone met me in the hospital the day before surgery and saved my life in a very complicated surgery. I will forever be grateful. What an amazing man!

Dr. Noone's Review

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Noone is an excellent surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and is able to synthesize complicated/difficult medical histories and current symptoms to make an appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan for surgical candidate. In addtion, he is professional yet caring enough to spend time with his patients both as hospital patients and as functioning humans.

Best surgeon

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Noone is very experienced, very knowledgable,caring and an absolute artist. His love for surgery comes through when you talk to him. He is the best one in the Philadelphia and tri-state area.His staff espcially Karen, is wonderful.