A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. North
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. North Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert North, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. North has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital-Phoenix
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bryson North DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. North practice?
- Dr. Robert North has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert North practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.