A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert North, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. North has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital-Phoenix
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bryson North DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. North practice?
- Dr. Robert North has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert North practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.