A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Northrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Northrop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Northrop, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Northrop graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Northrop has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Northrop MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Northrop practice?
- Dr. Robert Northrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Northrop practices Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons.