Dr. Robert Northrop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Northrop?

January 29th, 2013

I did not receive enough pain med post surgery. The Dr would not talk to me himself even though I could hear him in the background. I lost a lot of blood during and after surgery, I informed of this on my 2 wk follow up appointment. He did not check my blood it was very low and my family DR treated it. I will not see this doctor again and i will be fair and honest if asked about his skill... I don't rate this doctor very highly....

February 25th, 2012

Wonderl Physician!!

June 16th, 2011

Extremely pleased

I was recommended to this Dr for gallbladder surgery by an emergency room physician. Was very easy to get appointment, less than 10 minute wait time once there, great staff, Dr was cheerful and went over the entire procedure with me, was willing to spend as much time as I wanted for questions both in his office and in pre-op, surgery was a breeze, and I couldn't be happier. Dr Northrop and staff went above and beyond in my opinion. I would definitely recommend Dr Northrop.

February 21st, 2017