A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Norton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Norton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Norton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Norton practice?
- Dr. Robert Norton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Norton practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Emergency Physicians.