A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Norton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Norton, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Norton graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Norton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Olon Norton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Norton practice?
- Dr. Robert Norton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Norton practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Emergency Physicians, Portland Internists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.