A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nosaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nosaka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosaka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hideki Nosaka MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Nosaka practice?
- Dr. Robert Nosaka has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Nosaka practices Internal Medicine near , .