Dr. Robert Nosaka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Nosaka?

February 17th, 2015

Excellent Dr. with great care and understanding of patients needs.

January 9th, 2015

Best Doctor ever

I think there is some confusion as to how Dr. Nosaka interacts with his patients. He is very thoughtful, and by this I mean he thinks about what is going on and takes time to research the problem. He has been one of the best doctors my mother has ever had at Kaiser. She is 87 years old and has many health issues. He has always treated her with kindness and compassion, has helped all her problems and gotten right back to us. He is a true professional. It breaks my heart to see horrible reviews, as he has always been so wonderful to her. I have also spoken to others, who have him as a doctor, and they all praise him.

May 25th, 2012

WORST doctor I have EVER seen

Doctor Nosaka is by far the worst doctor I have ever met and been treated by. He couldn't give less of a care as to what was happening. Bedside manner is nonexistent, he treats his patients like roadkill that's in his way. He acts like he was forced into this profession and completely hates his job.He was so incompetent as to what might be wrong with me even though I gave him a massively detailed list of symptoms for a severe problem. Just to appease me he ran every single blood test in the book and NO ONE at Kaiser told me how much it would cost. Six months later and I'm still getting bills worth hundreds of dollars for the same inconclusive tests that he ordered for me because he had NO IDEA how to narrow down what might be wrong. This is the worst kind of treatment you could possibly receive. Imagine having a doctor so lazy that he doesn't even bother listening to your symptoms to narrow down what might be wrong, and orders EVERY SINGLE TEST IN THE BOOK. To make matters worse he never followed up because he couldn't give less of a sh*t. Hundreds of dollars later and I have no resolution to the problem."Doctor" Nosaka is completely incompetent and rude beyond my understanding. I have met rude doctors who were at least competent at their practice. He is neither. Even if you are on death's door DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. Request another one. Request a nurse. Request the police. He's THAT BAD.

October 2nd, 2010

totally cold.Sits at computer keyboardduring whole visit. Only once did heactually check lungs, breathing, etc in5 visits. Good at referring to other doc-tors. Constant lab tests- repeats muchtoo often.

October 24th, 2016