Overall Review

April 13th, 2016
Dr Nossa and his staff are all professionals - and, all are courteous and extremely pleasant. Appointments are timely and well discussed.

May 6th, 2015
Beware the wait time
Ridiculous wait time. My time is valuable to me. If I appear on time, you be on time too.

March 18th, 2015
I was surprised by this doctor. He was excellent. I had two cysts removed and it all went very well. I had only seen one dermatologist before and she was horrible by comparison.

February 21st, 2013
Very sensitive, friendly doctor. He's an extremely compassionate person. When someone doesn't have health insurance he is very lenient about his prices or when patients are unable to pay full price. he truly cares for the patients well being. This to me is the quality of a great doctor. He is extremely accurate with his diagnosis and his treatments have always been effective.

January 14th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Difficult to get an appointment. But clean office friendly staff and Doctor Nossa was very professional with a full Head to toe skin cancer screening, answered all of my questions in detail. I ighly recommend him.

July 31st, 2009
so very impressive
D. Nossa was wonderful...caring....great sense of humor...made me feel very comfortable!!!

June 14th, 2009
He couldn't care less about real medical care.
I scheduled an appt with Dr. Nossa because he was on my plan and his office brags about his early Monday morning appointments. I have a family history of malignant melanoma and some growths that need to be seen. I came home from burying a close family member who died of this disease to get the following message on my machine: "Dr. Nossa cannot see you at 6:45 AM because he has decided to only see his COSMETIC patients that day." In other words "Drop dead. I'd rather inject bimbos with Botox." And this man calls himself a doctor? Face it--he'd rather treat people who are private payers obsessed with looking young than those with potentially serious illnesses who are using insurance. I'm reporting him to United Healthcare.