A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nowlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nowlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowlin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nowlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Nowlin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Nowlin practice?
- Dr. Robert Nowlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nowlin practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Sallisaw, OK.
See Sallisaw Emergency Physicians and Sallisaw Internists.