Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
I have known Dr. Robert Nowlin for 27 years. This goes back to the days when he was a young man working in the ER of Mercy (St. Eward) hospital at the time. This man really cares about you and wants to do everything possible to make you better. He works harder than any other doctor I have ever had. If you want the proper care then go to him.

July 24th, 2014
Good doctor!
Dr. Nowlin was totally worth the wait! My husband and I both put our health issues in his hands, and he came highly recommended. He was my husband's doctor first, before I could get in for a consult. A very smart physician, who cares a lot about his patients, and helped us both to get a handle on chronic health issues. He helped me find my problem, find a solution, and provide support to get healthy again and back on my feet. His staff is terrific! He does not talk above his patients, but listens and explains treatment and options very well. He is up on current medical trends and therapies, and truly wants to help you feel better. As patients who wanted an internal medicine specialist for our care, we are very happy with him. We recommend him to anyone actively working to find their good health and stay that way!

September 16th, 2011
Caring professional
Dr Nowlin has been my physician for two years and I couldn't be more pleased. He is concerned for my well-being, very courteous, will sit and listen to your every word without rushing you, and continues to research for the latest medical innovations in order to give his patients quality care. One draw back...because he is so well-liked, scheduling appts. have to be done months in advance. . . . . . (but worth the wait)

June 16th, 2010
Discusses patient private information with lay people. Slanders fellow physicians.