Dr. Robert Nudelman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 6th, 2016
Dr. Nudelman involves you in all of the decisions after explaining to you your problem and showing you radiological evidence. He is very concerned about your care and is highly recommended by other physicians as the expert in the field.

February 4th, 2016
Dr. Nudelman has been caring for me for 16 years. He is so much more than a good physician; he is an extremely fine person.i trust him with my life,,,literally

February 24th, 2015
I did not know about this site where you can write a review or I would have done it in 2008. I had a ruptured disc in my lower back and Dr. Nudelman did my surgery. After my surgery I was still having problems and kept going back to him and he would say there was nothing wrong and made me feel that he thought I just did not want to go back to work. I went to a Dr. at UNC and found out I had a brain tumor. Dr. Nudelman is a Neurosurgeon and he should have recognized the symptoms.

September 7th, 2011
Botched decompression, dismissed post op complications
When pressed he insisted he was more than competent to perform the decompression. Surgery botched, patient pain and symptoms dismissed. Ignored blatant spinal fluid leak,and patient agony claiming paitient was cured and should "go shopping and back to school". Duke diagnosed spinal fluid leak, meningitis and dangerously high intracranial pressure. The office staff is curt and cross coverage between dr's is the worst I've experienced. The coverage really means go to ER. A common theme in these reviews is 'conservative' in this case I'd say it means tentative and unsure. When complications were obvious he could not dismiss us fast enough and the office notes were a mere facsimile and whitewashed version of the symptoms and how they were addressed. Yes, he is sugar sweet to your face but there was no genuine concern. Dr's true colors show in how they deal with their inevitable errors and complications. Nudelman had not one iota of integrity. Go elsewhere!

July 22nd, 2010
Plasmaceytoma
Removed a large one wrapped around my spineI was up and walking in two days!!It was truly a miracle,He is the greatest.I don't take any of med.and work every day and look after a farm when I get off work!!THANKS Dr.Nudelman

July 7th, 2010
This doctor does have a conservative approach to surgery, however, we should all want someone to not be in a hurry to cut on us! If you are a patient that does your homework and you want a doctor who is really up on post-op treatment, see Dr. Nudleman! He is a very skilled neurosurgeon, and he has seen me thru some really tough times.

June 20th, 2010
Dr. Nudelman has perform a discectomy on me a decade ago and a cervical fusion about 6 years ago. He is very conservative, but not closed minded. I had to push him a little with the discectomy. He is a super nice guy too. He is highly regarded among other doctors I have spoken with over the years. I am an avid mountain biker and he has allowed me to ride longer than I would have thought. I have ultimate faith in him as my surgeon.

January 20th, 2010
Dr. Robert Nudelman
NOT enough experience with condition despite assuring me otherwise. When his inexperience became evident instead of being honest he claimed it was ju ...