A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nunoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nunoo is Good.
Dr. Nunoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hugo Ofori Nunoo MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Nunoo practice?
- Dr. Robert Nunoo has 5 office locations.
- Dr. Robert Nunoo practices Surgery near , .