A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rob O'Bert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rob O'Bert, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Bert graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Bert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rob O'Bert MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rob O'Bert practice?
- Dr. Rob O'Bert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rob O'Bert practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.