Dr. Robert Obert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Obert?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Obert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2016

Great Dr.!

Dr. O'Bert performed my thyroid surgery. I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT. He was very kind.

August 4th, 2016

Awesome job on my nose. Been suffering with breathing and sinus infections for many years. O Bert did my nose surgery. excellent recovery and breathing

July 8th, 2014

A Good Man

Dr. O'Bert is kind and courteous. He explains his procedures in lay terms so somebody like me can understand what's going on. Great bedside manners. Always smiling. Helpful staff.

Doctor's Response

Thanks Diane! You know where I am if you need anything.

June 12th, 2014

Full time student

Incredible experience. Had surgery done on my nose and sinuses. Every thing from the office to the surgery went very smoothly. The improvement to quality of life was dramatic and the recovery really only took 1-2 days before I felt back to 100%. Dr. Obert does work like an artist with results that I can only explain as magic.

Doctor's Response

I knew you would be pleased. Thanks for sharing your positive experience!

October 11th, 2013

Thyroidectomy

I just had my thyroid taken out by Dr. O'Bert and the recovery was piece of cake. He took such amazing care of me. I'm really satisfied with the surgery and will continue to him in future. The nurses are really personable and knowledgeable.

Doctor's Response

I'm glad everything went well for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

July 24th, 2013

Surgery

I went to see Dr. O'Bert for second opinion on my sinus issues. I had brought in a disk in from a different location. His nurse Dena was great, she explained all the findings before he even came in the room to see me. Very nice and caring even after my sinus surgery. I probably called them 5 times a day but she was always very nice on the phone. Dr. O'Bert did a great job on my sinuses. Its been two years and NO sinus infections. Highly recommend these two !

Doctor's Response

I'm so glad to hear that you have had lasting success after your surgery! Thanks for the positive feedback!

October 13th, 2012

Dr. O'bert is so nice. He always made me feel comfortable, and that he was NOT annoyed by my questions. He's awesome!

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the great review! I'm always happy to answer questions!

May 24th, 2012

He is the best and most caring doctor!

Thank you!

March 31st, 2012

Dr. O'Bert and his nurse (deanna?) are very personable, make you feel welcome, answer all questions thoroughly.The office staff are pleasant on the phone and in person.I would highly recommend his practice without reservation.Had sinus surgery at Missouri Baptist, great care, and the follow-up by Dr. O'Bert and the hospital was first-rate.

Doctor's Response

Glad that you are feeling well. It's Dina by the way, and yes she is very helpful! Thanks for the positive review!

January 20th, 2012

Dr. O'Bert and his nurse are wonderful! I had a tonsillectomy and they took great care of me and were always available when I needed them! Highly recommended!

Doctor's Response

That's a tough one to get through - glad you did well and thank you for the positive review!

July 14th, 2011

great with kids

My 4 year old daughter had her tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes placed in her ears. Dr. O'bert was very patient with her talkative and inquisitive personality---was very thorough each time we visited and took time to ease my mind over concern with the procedures.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind feedback. I hope she is continuing to do well!

February 15th, 2011

Great Doctor

He is thorough, to the point, down to earth and listens to your complaints.

Thank you James!