Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Brian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Brian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Brian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brian graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John O'Brian MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. O'Brian practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Brian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert O'Brian practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Rheumatologists.