Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Brian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Brian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brian
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Brian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brian graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John O'Brian MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. O'Brian practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Brian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert O'Brian practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Rheumatologists.