A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Koniewski, MD is board certified in Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Koniewski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Koniewski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Koniewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Koniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. O'Koniewski practice?
Dr. Robert O'Koniewski practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Castleton On Hudson, NY.
See Albany Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob O'Koniewski, Dr. Bobby O'Koniewski, Dr. Rob O'Koniewski, Dr. Robbie O'Koniewski