A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Koniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Koniewski, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Koniewski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. O'Koniewski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis O'Koniewski MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. O'Koniewski practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Koniewski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Koniewski practices Radiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Radiologists.