A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Reilly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Reilly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Reilly has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert O'Reilly practice?
Dr. Robert O'Reilly practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.