Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Rourke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Rourke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. O'Rourke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ward O'Rourke MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Rourke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Rourke practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.