A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Rourke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Rourke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Rourke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Rourke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. O'Rourke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oregon Health and Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ward O'Rourke MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Rourke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Rourke practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.