Learn more about Dr. Robert O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert O'Rourke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Rourke
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Rourke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert O'Rourke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. O'Rourke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Oregon Health and Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ward O'Rourke MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. O'Rourke practice?
- Dr. Robert O'Rourke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert O'Rourke practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.