Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Pediatrician

Univ. of MD Obstetrical and Gynecological As
419 W Redwood St
Baltimore, MD 21201
410-328-6640
Locations and availability (3)

|  The Greatest Doctor in the World  |  show details
by Trinee Flint-Carr on Apr 9th, 2013

I would recommend any woman that is having a baby and a high-risk pregnancy to go to Dr. Atlas he is a wonderful doctor that takes his time with the patient, he will make sure all your question are answered with understanding and care. I wish he could be my doctor on a regular basis because he took wonderful care of me, I nust say that he became a dear friend to me I lost two of my sons one was to prematurity and he had problems with his lungs however the doctors were great but he was not my doctor I met him in 2005 when I was pregnant with my next baby and having complications, she was a premature baby also only weighing 1pound 9.8 oz that was only 3ozes more than my previous baby and I went futher in my pregnancy however the care that I received from Dr. Atlas was wonderful I had two children since than and was high-risk however they were at a good weight. I lost my son Kamari Jaden Fudge to SIDS in 2009 at only eight months old and not only did he take great care of me while I was pregnant and after however he was there at my sons funeral and took care of me then being there for me all the way. Dr. Robert Oliver Atlas is a WONDERFUL DOCTOR and a GREAT HUMAN BEING and I Love him and thank God for him he is the GREATEST DOCTOR EVER!! Thanks so much to the wonderful staff at Mercy Medical Center and as always Thank You Dr. Atlas!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

I saw Dr. Atlas as a private patient during my twin pregnancy. He was absolutely fantastic. I cannot imagine having gone through that with any other doctor. He was caring, thorough and had a wonderful bedside manner. He encouraged me to ask questions and spent as much time with me as I needed. He was always accessible and responsive. He recognized and stopped my preterm labor and helped me get to 37 weeks which kept my babies from having to spend time in the NICU. He helped to make my pregnancy one of the most positive experiences in my life. I cannot say enough good things about him.