Robert Atlas Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 10th, 2011

I saw Dr. Atlas as a private patient during my twin pregnancy. He was absolutely fantastic. I cannot imagine having gone through that with any other doctor. He was caring, thorough and had a wonderful bedside manner. He encouraged me to ask questions and spent as much time with me as I needed. He was always accessible and responsive. He recognized and stopped my preterm labor and helped me get to 37 weeks which kept my babies from having to spend time in the NICU. He helped to make my pregnancy one of the most positive experiences in my life. I cannot say enough good things about him.

Endometriosis