A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Owen Barnes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Robert Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barnes practices Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Primary Care Doctors.