A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Owen Barnes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Robert Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barnes practices Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Family Physicians.