A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Gross DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Gross practice?
- Dr. Robert Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gross practices Family Medicine near Clear Lake, IA.
See Clear Lake Family Physicians.