A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holmes, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Holmes, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypersensitivity Vasculitis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Holmes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Orin Holmes DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Robert Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Holmes practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pollocksville, NC.
See Pollocksville Internists and Pollocksville Rheumatologists.