A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Holmes, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Holmes, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Holmes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Orin Holmes DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Robert Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Holmes practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Internists and Portsmouth Rheumatologists.