Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Martin
Dr. Robert Martin, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Physician's Regional Medical Center. Dr. Martin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Carl Thompson
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi27
Dr. Janice Walker-Fillmore
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi33
Dr. David Cox
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi34