A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Heart of Texas Memorial Hospital
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Otto Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Martin practice?
- Dr. Robert Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Martin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Baird, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, TX and Menard, TX.
See Baird Family Physicians and Baird Geriatric Doctors.