A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Morton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- Rolling Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Oliver Morton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Morton practice?
- Dr. Robert Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morton practices Psychiatry near Ada, OK.
See Ada Psychiatrists.