A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Morton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- Rolling Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Oliver Morton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Morton practice?
- Dr. Robert Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morton practices Psychiatry near Ada, OK.
See Ada Psychiatrists.