A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Palmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Palmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert O Palmer MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Robert Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Palmer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.