A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vincent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Vincent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Oliver Vincent MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Robert Vincent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vincent practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists and Stony Brook Pain Management Doctors.