A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vincent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vincent
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Vincent Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Vincent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Oliver Vincent MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Robert Vincent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vincent practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists and Stony Brook Pain Management Doctors.