Learn more about Dr. Robert Vincent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vincent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vincent
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Vincent Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vincent graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Vincent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Oliver Vincent MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Vincent practice?
- Dr. Robert Vincent has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vincent practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Psychiatrists, Stony Brook Neurologists, and Stony Brook Pain Management Doctors.