A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Owen Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Orthopedic Surgeons.