A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oatfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oatfield
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oatfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oatfield graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oatfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sanford Usd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gregory Oatfield MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Oatfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Oatfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oatfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Internists and Bismarck Cardiologists.