A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Obedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obedian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obedian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Obedian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obedian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Obedian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Obedian MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Obedian practice?
- Dr. Robert Obedian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Obedian practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.