Learn more about Dr. Robert Oberhand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oberhand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oberhand
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Oberhand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oberhand, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Pain
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberhand graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oberhand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Oberhand MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Oberhand practice?
- Dr. Robert Oberhand has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oberhand practices Otolaryngology near Westfield, NJ.
See Westfield Otolaryngologists.