A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oberhand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oberhand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oberhand, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Pain
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberhand graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oberhand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ira Oberhand MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Oberhand practice?
- Dr. Robert Oberhand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Oberhand practices Otolaryngology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Westfield Otolaryngologists.