A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert OBryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert OBryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. OBryan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. OBryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marnell OBryan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. OBryan practice?
- Dr. Robert OBryan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert OBryan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Harper Woods, MI.