Learn more about Dr. Robert Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ochs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ochs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ochs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ochs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Ochs MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ochs practice?
- Dr. Robert Ochs has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ochs practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Dermatologists, San Antonio Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.