A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ochs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ochs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ochs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Ochs MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ochs practice?
- Dr. Robert Ochs has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ochs practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Dermatologists.