A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ogesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ogesen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogesen
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ogesen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ogesen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogesen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ogesen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Ogesen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ogesen practice?
- Dr. Robert Ogesen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ogesen practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.